The AURA PTL II Clinical Program Is a Breakthrough Solution to Eliminate Most Chronic Conditions
How it Works:
Cold Laser Therapy can strengthen and heal damaged cells. Using photochemical processes, laser light inserts bio-photons into damaged cells. The cells begin to produce energy (ATP), which improves their function, assists their division, strengthens the body’s immune system, and causes the secretion of various hormones. The tissues are healed, and pain disappears. If damaged cells have died, the bio-photons help the division of neighboring cells, generating new tissues, and thus bring about healing.
Cold Laser Therapy:
• Promotes healing in many conditions by penetrating the skin, increasing the ATP and activating enzymes in targeted cells.
• Activates a growth factor response within the cells and tissues as a result of increased ATP and protein synthesis.
• Improves cell proliferation.
• Provides pain relief as a result of increased endorphin release.
• Strengthens the immune system response via increasing levels of lymphocyte activity.
OUR THERAPEUTIC PROCESS
1) A customized care plan, which includes low level light therapy, is developed to address your most pressing concerns
2) Laser therapy sessions take less than ten minutes and typically consists of 3 to 12 visits. Most people start seeing results after the first session.
3) A supplementation plan is designed to optimize healing and work in conjunction with other therapeutic remedies.
4) Creation of a maintenance program to ensure your long-term health and wellness goals are reached and sustained.
BENEFITS OF HE AURA PTL II PROGRAM
*Noninvasive FDA-cleared laser therapy to reduce pain and inflammation
*Customized homeopathic and supplementation programs to enhance therapeutic outcomes
*Personalized long-term plan to maintain long-term wellness
*Painless: no needles or dietary restrictions
*Laser sessions requiring only ten minutes
*No side effects, no down time, no pharmaceuticals
*Affordable payment plans
*Effective and long lasting results
At Advanced Allergy Centers, we do not diagnose, treat or cure.
Only a licensed physician in the U.S. can claim to do that.
We do not take the place of your physician.